This is your chance to impact the development of one of Canada’s leading innovators in the travel space. Travel Masters is an award winning, highly renowned supplier of travel services.
We are seeking two Marketing Coordinators to be responsible for developing and furthering the company’s brand through the creation of collateral, promotional materials, social media, print, and supporting agents with their individual marketing initiatives.
Three main marketing areas exist: franchise development, internal product delivery and external client facing messaging. The marketing coordinator drives the marketing elements from concept to execution through collaboration with team members.
Travel is part of our DNA…
As a travel company, the opportunity to learn the product first hand by travelling is part of the role. Opportunities come up to attend conferences in different and exciting destinations. Special educational (familiarization) trips are also available at little or no cost and come up constantly.
Diverse and dynamic team…
Our head office team is made up of a diverse group of individuals with varied professional backgrounds. They bring together their shared passion for travel, teamwork, collaboration and creativity to create a really fun and dynamic team. We know our people take us to the forefront the travel industry and that’s why we are known for our progressive approach and innovative thinking.
Much of the knowledge cross-over between marketing and travel product is obtained through close collaboration with the CEO and the three Product and Support Managers.
Way more than ‘just a job’…
We love to travel and we love our people. That’s why every day we live and breathe travel and, as a company, our unique approach to employment is part of how we go way beyond to provide our employees opportunities to quench their thirst for travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining social media channels
- Coordinating media releases
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- Strategizing and setting marketing budgets to increase revenues
- Supporting company-wide brand consistency efforts including contributing to branded item purchases
- Managing website content
- Developing graphic design pieces for marketing projects
- Assisting travel agents, agency managers and franchise partners with regional marketing efforts
- Provide input with other team members with business initiatives
- Assisting other team members with event and party planning
- This contract position comes with loads of perks.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home options.
- To start immediately.
- You must be legally allowed to work in Canada.